[Healeys] Sale of 54 BN1

Jon McLeroy jfm4745 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 14:06:30 MST 2008

Dear List

Due to economic pressure I must sell my 1954 A-H BN1, chassis #157289, motor #1B219076M (org. motor 1B213946), Car #BN1L 157289, Overdrive 28/1292/2986, Body 4781, Batch 3859.

The car runs and drives great, but does need interior and paint job.  The only thing that does not work is the windshield wiper motor. (I don't drive in the rain.)  It does have new 72 spoke wheels and hubs, wiring harness plus many other items.  Including an original Motorola AM radio.

I could go on.  If there is any interest please contact me off list and I can send pictures and answer any questions.

Thanks in advance for your help and I really hope I can find the car a good home.

Jon McLeroy
Tyler, Tx.
903-561-4858