[Healeys] British tools

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 19:29:23 MST 2008

I recently had need of some BSF taps and dies.  I took a look at the Moss catalog as I needed to order some parts too and thought one order for both.  When I saw how much they want for taps and dies......well I remembered "British Tools & Fasteners".  I hadn't ordered from them for several years but they are still out there taking care of us British car afflicted folks.  They have a great selection of tools and fasteners for British cars, motorcycles, bicycles and even "Sea Gull' out board motors.  Their little catalog has useful tap and drill charts for every weird  British thread  you ever thought of.  You can call them on the phone and talk with  a knowledgeable  guy happy to answer your questions.  No connection, just a happy customer who thought you listers might  find these guys useful.
Regards
Ray Juncal