[Healeys] 100 Grease Gun and Adjustable Wrench

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 14:16:52 MST 2008

Curt--

My car (#222333, built December, 1954) came to me with virtually a full
tookit.  I think the only parts missing were the washer for the wheel  puller and
Lucas tool. I know the grease gun is a Tecalamit and yes I have  the adapter.
I'll try to remember to take measurements and get info manana  when I am over
at my shop.

BTW the original toolbags (all of them--the toolroll itself, the jack bag
and the bag for the jack handle) were in a BLUE--not black--oilcloth  material.
They were pretty badly deteriorated and useless to me but I sent  them to
Roger Moment several years ago as he expressed an interest in seeing  them, so
check with him on that.

Best--Michael Oritt