[Healeys] friday funny

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Thu Jan 24 19:05:38 MST 2008

   _____

A man owned a small farm in  Indiana .. The Indiana State Wage & Hour
Department claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an
agent out to interview him. "I need a list of your employees and how much
you pay them," demanded the agent.

" Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm hand who's been with me for 3
years.   I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board.

The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $150 per week plus free
room and board.

 Then there's the half-wit who works about 18 hours every day and does about
90% of all the work around here.   He makes about $10 per week, pays  his
own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night.
He also sleeps with my wife occasionally."

"That's the guy I want to talk to --- the half-wit," says the agent.

"That would be me,"  replied the farmer.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:24 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:58 AM