[Healeys] Friday funny-the halfwit

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 18:09:38 MST 2008

Ok! You asked for it.
Bill
BJ7

A man owned a manufactured home dealership in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin State
Wage & Hour Department suspected that he was not paying proper wages to his
help and sent an agent out to interview him."I need to know about your
employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent."Well," replied the
man, "there's my serviceman who's been with me for 3 years.  I pay him $200 a
week plus free room and board. The office manager has been here for 18 months,
and I pay her $150 per week plus free room and board. Then there's the
half-wit who works about 18 hours every day. He makes about $10 per week, pays
his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday
night.  He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.""That's the guy I want to
talk to -- the half-wit," says the agent."That would be me," replied the man.