[Healeys] Heritage carpets

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 05:39:27 MST 2008

After installing a Toyota five-speed in my BN1 I used a Moss FG side-shift
transmission tunnel (changing the shifter hole location to accomodate the
center  shifter) which fits great and laps over the short permanent rear tunnel
section.  I also made up a custom extension panel which sits a bit  further aft
of the original one due to the larger bell housing.

I asked the folks at Heritage if they could send a kit in wool with  standard
BN1 floor pieces and a tunnel piece running "wild" with the  seam running
along the driver's side top of the tunnel which I cut to  shape, plus some extra
material to cover the extension panel.  I ultimately  had to speak to the boss
the approve who understood the situation and  approved the order.

Nice folks and nice products.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans