[Healeys] luggage option

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Wed Jan 23 01:41:55 MST 2008

Ya ever wonder where those bags have been before they get to your house?

 Lets see????    Maybe on the car floor of the paperboy/girl where her/his
dogs butt was sitting hours earlier.  Or maybe a dirty diaper or the cats
vomit from being car sick when it was taken to the vet,  was on the floor
before those wonderful free bags were.    I really don't think the delivery
person cares or is thinking about keeping those bags nice and clean for you
so you can put your clean clothes in them.   Do you know what is in
newspaper ink?  Not to mention what it would do to a pair of nice white
shorts.  Or maybe the delivery persons'  choice of vehicle is a pickumup
trunk. I don't even want to think about what I've seen in the back of some
of those.

I think I'll just continue using those bags to pick up the dog crap and buy
nice new  Zip Lock storage bags for my clean clothes and accessories.

If you still want some extra, free, newspaper bags, my dog will loan you
some of his.

Mark