[Healeys] FW: Dip/Strip/Sandblast AH Chassis

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:31:35 MST 2008

Chassis coat comes in black, silver and white if I remember correctly.
It's used as a cover layer to protect the POR-15 from UV Light.

If it isn't a "proper" colour you can paint over it. Normally, if
there's a specific colour I'm trying to hit I spray with white chassis
coat as if it were a primer and then do my regular paint over top.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion