[Healeys] Cam

Greg Wilkinson gregwilkinson at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 20 19:26:24 MST 2008

I had Iskenderian ( http://www.iskycams.com ) regrind my BJ8 cam, specs are:
268? total duration, can't remember lobe lift, intake 27-61, exhaust 61-27.
Cost about $100. They don't list the regrind on their website anymore, may
want to call and talk to Ron (Ed's son) to see if they still do it. I also
went with higher ratio rockers (1:1.55) Remember, that building a
performance engine is a package deal. Longer duration cams won't do a whole
lot until you match intake and exhaust for the application you're looking
for.