[Healeys] Napa Fuel Pump Bracket

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:38:17 MST 2008

I couldn't get the old bellows pump that was in my Healey to pull fuel so I
grabbed the old style metal box Facet pump from NAPA today.  To mount it on
my 100-Six where a stock square body SU would have been would require me to
mount the pump vertically instead of horozontally using the hole in the
bracket I have.  I don't think that is a good arrangement as I would have to
add more tubing that would have more twists and turns that I think I should
have.

I haven't ever made a bracket from scratch before short of bits of thin
angle iron.  Can someone walk me through what I should but and the best way
to bend the metal once I get it.

Thanks
Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."