[Healeys] Syntec Oil

John Vrugtman javrugtman at htcnet.org
Fri Jan 18 12:01:14 MST 2008

The website is a bit confusing.  The grade list states syntec 20-50
meets SM requirements, but the separate line for syntec 20-50 has the
additional label " Superior Formula for Classic Cars".  Also this quote
at the bottom of the page:  * SYNTEC 20W--50 does not meet the catalyst
compatibility requirements of vehicles manufactured since 1993

John