[Healeys] 100M carburettors

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:02:23 MST 2008

New ones and old ones are all about the same.  Actually sometimes the older
ones are better made, and come with better pieces.  I know that the new 100M
carbs have pretty cheap screws, springs and bolts on them, wheras if you get
an original 100M carb the bolts, screws and springs are very high quality.