[Healeys] BJ8 Tonneau cover

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 17 18:16:55 MST 2008

Jack:  I don't have a picture to send but I can tell you that there should
be two flaps sewn to the tonneau.  They would be located on top of the
tonneau sewn along their back edge only.  They would be located
approximately over the center of the seats but would more precisely be
located so that they just reach the Tenax fasteneers that you fitted to the
heelboard.  These flaps would have the 'other part' of the Tenax.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031