[Healeys] XXX Triplex Windshield 1965 BJ8

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 11:10:34 MST 2008

Dan, one option is to check out Barney Gaylord's website; specifically :
  http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/windscrn/windscrn.htm

Two other sites that may help are:
  Triumphs   http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/windshieldid.html
  Lotus          http://www.lotuselan.net/publish/lsb_windscreen_glass_coding.shtml

  If you do fine a real good stencil, please put me down for one.  TIA

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN& & '62 MkII BT7

  Dan Stromquist <dan at warner-associates.com> wrote: << I am looking for a stincil of the XXX TRIPLEX marking that goes on the windshield of a BJ8. If someone has a good picture and accurate measurements of the lettering, heart, overall dimensions, and position on the windshield, I would have a graphic artist make up a batch of stencils for whoever wants one. The actual etching on the windshield itself can be done locally almost anywhere. >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives