[Healeys] BJ8 Exhaust

Randall Harris 1968xke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:25:31 MST 2008

Yes Tom.  I've had a free-flow Monza system for several years.  I love it!
My neighbors on the other hand may not be so happy :>). My BJ8 runs strong
and fast and has a bark that is truly awesome.
Yes, it is loud, but it puts a smile on everyone's face that hears it,
especially mine.  I also like the looks.  The problem you will have is that
this system is no longer offered for a BJ8.  You will need to slightly
modify a system sold for the BJ7. I fashioned a pretty effective hanger
system for my Monza and would be happy to snap pics for you if you choose to
go this route. Also be aware that the pipes hang a bit lower than stock
systems. At least that's the case with my car.

Randy '66 BJ8, '68 E-type OTS