[Healeys] Tanner BT7

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Jan 15 08:29:08 MST 2008

NOJ 391, NOJ 392 and NOJ 393 when entered at Lemans in '53. The colour is
actually in Fred Pikovnik's book. This colour was sourced from Fred Hunter's
S which had been one of the above in a previous life. It's sort of a pale
mint green metallic, and the cars were finished with dark green trim. They
must have been gorgeous.

Rich