[Healeys] repair shop

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Tue Jan 15 08:01:11 MST 2008

Here is one not real close but at least is in the same state.  It's
west of Charlotte and Google maps says its 185 miles from Durham.

     Evan Amaya, Shelby NC
     http://www.rebornco.com/

Only have visited his shop,  I live 725 miles from Shelby so I have
never done business with him.

He has a MGB that he re-did and uses as a daily driver --- it would
look real good living at my house.  It's featured at this web page:

      http://www.britishv8.org/MG/EvanAmaya.htm

Al Malin
Tricarb