[Healeys] repair shop

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 06:24:15 MST 2008

Hi, Jim -
Hendrix Wire Wheel is in Greensboro, about 50 miles west of Chapel Hill on I-40.  Allen Hendrix does repairs on Healeys and other British cars.  I don't know of any other places in that area that have experience working on Healeys, but if there are any, Hendrix would know, and he would know about storage facilities.
http://www.hendrixwirewheel.com

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry