[Healeys] TR: http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=949

gilbert gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Mon Jan 14 18:01:45 MST 2008

Hi Lin

Let play the game to find 51 pts to deduct from these 4 pictures

We are here in the process of presenting a BN7 1960 for gold concours
and i will tell you that it is not a easy task to achieve for a
newcomer in the world of healey .

Good luck to all players

gg

Le 08-01-14 ` 18:43, linwood rose a icrit :