[Healeys] FW: [Fwd: recent pix]

William Berg williamsantiks at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:58:29 MST 2008

Hello Steve, I had carpal tunnel surgery last week so I haven't had a chance
to check further for the batch number.

I am hoping its on the lip of my original bonnet as I switched for a Aluminum
louvered one.

I will keep you posted-William
P.S. here's pics of my 2 babies Quinn 19 months & yet to named '54 BN1 built
to "M" specs with
a BN2 gearbox

Watch Cause Effect, a show about real people making a real difference.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]