[Healeys] TR: http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=949

linwood rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Mon Jan 14 16:43:25 MST 2008

Hi Ed,
You know much more about this than I do, but what is wrong with the
brake/clutch reservoir lettering and the hose clamps? I thought they
looked correct.

If you mean the control head turn lever, mine is chrome - again, what
is wrong with it?

Finally, I think the rubber buffers are correct. The rivet head and
washer go through from the engine side and are not visible from the
outside of the car.

I thought some of the wiring (brightness of color) looked a little
off, but not sure.

Again, I am just nitpicking. I think it is lovely! Just trying to
learn more about this.

Thanks.

Lin
1960 BT7 in restoration