[Healeys] Healey featured in advert.

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 12 11:13:24 MST 2008

Speaking of which:

Feb 2008 issue of Motorhome, p 21. advertiser is Spartan Chassis, a supplier
of diesel pusher chassis to various manufacturers of class A motorhomes.

The theme is basically a comparison of their product to a sports car - which
they call a luxury car, using phrases like 'open road' and 'wind in your
hair'.

Which car is in the photo - you guessed it - obviously a white Healey 4 seat
roadster, complete with wind wings, luggage rack, and an ecstatically waving
female passenger.

Proves yet again that our Healeys still 'do it' for people (although how
many of us still have enough hair left to wave in the wind is another
issue.)

Check it out.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.