[Healeys] Front hubs for bj8

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:57:47 MST 2008

Thanks Roland,  I need 8 tpi threads for my application.

George

> To: haywoodone at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front hubs for bj8> From:
rwil at sbcglobal.net> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:18:02 +0000> > I think I have a
pair of front hubs for early BJ8s and all other 3000s. They are a finer thread
pitch than the later BJ8s. 12 tpi instead of 8 tpi. If the fine threaded
version fits your car you can ket me know. I am away from home until Monday
morning when I can do a physical check. I had a BJ7 and bought the hubs for
it. They are stright from AH Spares and have a longer splined area then the
originals. > -Roland> BN1> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T> > -----Original
Message-----> From: George Haywood <haywoodone at hotmail.com>> > Date: Fri, 11
Jan 2008 21:19:38 > To:<healeys at autox.team.net>> Subject: [Healeys] Front hubs
for bj8> > > I am in need of front hubs for my bj8 plus an extra right front
hub for a> friend. Does anyone know of any quality hubs available for
immediate shipping> in the US? Moss and BCS are fresh out of what I need.> >
Thanks,> > George Haywood> '65 bj8>