[Healeys] Appraisals

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Thu Jan 10 18:49:33 MST 2008

Dallas:

<<I saw something on it that, as a professional appraiser, I am very concerned
about.>>

I think you read Gary WRONG and your light-hearted scolding...

<<I don't wish to argue with Gary's findings >>

of him is incorrect, IMHO.

Gary was only commenting on the"Appraisal" stuff from the page you gave us and
I TOTALLY agree with him.

His prose was:  "I saw something on it that, as a professional appraiser, I am
very concerned about."

I too would be considered a pro as I have been paid for a goodly number of
Appraisals, and I also would NEVER do that "written + photos" route!!

Ed