[Healeys] Insurance

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Thu Jan 10 16:59:17 MST 2008

FWIW always have verbal(phone) advice confirmed in writing even if it is your
own interpretation of the discussion sent to them. Should you become involved
in a claim, the last word written by you and not refuted by the insurer will
establish a base line for discussions. Remember,'a verbal is not worth the
paper it is written on' and while I am in such a wise mood , the definition of
an expert-'x is an unknown value and spurt is a drip under pressure'.Ask my
wordsmith colleague Quinn what a drip is. Have a nice day
Joe