[Healeys] Insurance, More

Dallas Congleton dcongleton at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:58:11 MST 2008

I don't wish to argue with Gary's findings ,  but some caution may be
prudent with the wording of "stated value" . This is not the same as "agreed
value"

I went through a discussion about this with my local State Farm rep, and
determined they did not offer agreed value insurance, which is what we want
on a collector car..

The attached link explains somewhat the different types of coverage.

http://www.accuratevalue.com/classic_insurance.html

I am not a representative of this company, not do I have my coverage with
them ( I use Grundy; Hagerty also has agreed coverage).  The information
here is generic to all companies. It is prudent not to assume anything from
the general meaning of wordage (even if your are an "editor"  :>)  when you
are dealing with insurance companies.

FWIW
Dallas