[Healeys] NOS trafficator

Steven Mickelson stevemickelson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 5 21:18:39 MST 2008

About 3 years ago, I bought a pristine trafficator for a 100 on eBay.

>From the photos, I think the trafficator I bought is as good or, maybe, slightly better than the one Michael Salter is currently listing on eBay.

There was a lot of bidding (as I recall, about 25 or 30 bids) and I had been practicing with a stopwatch...this was before the last-second bidding programs were easily available.

I was pleased on two counts...I got my bid in at the next-to-last second before the end of the auction and I won it at $305.

These things ebb and flow, but I would expect Michael's current unit to be an excellent indicator of the current value of your NOS (and my pristine) trafficator.

Obviously, I'll be disppointed if Michael's sale falls short of the $300-$400 range.

I'm going to guess that, if there are a few well-healed Concours-oriented folks on the market, your NOS trafficator may bring as much as $500-$600.

Just a guess.

Regards all.

Steve

BN1L-156610 "Brutus, the Garage King".