[Healeys] BMC Coolaire Air Condition/ BJ8

AHMG at aol.com AHMG at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 18:40:06 MST 2008

Recently two BJ8's have sold on ebay with BMC Factory A/C installed .
Through some brief research, these were supplied by Coolaire Manufacturing of
Miami. They also supplied a/c units for Aston Martin, Jag, and MG all in circa.
66. I have been able to uncover some information to include a partial copy  of
installation brochure as well as parts picture.

Is anyone on the list aware of this unit or have had or have one  installed
on there car?  I would be interested in learning more about these  systems.

Thanks,
Ken

Kem