[Healeys] Insurance

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Sat Jan 5 12:38:40 MST 2008

<<I'm talking about Hagerty---I think Ed also. >>

No, Gents.  Keith Pennell was asking about J. C. Taylor!!

On a different subject and for the New Year when reply to a List Post how
about everybody remember to REMOVE the original Sender/Poster from your Reply
All so the getting 2 mails on the same Post ceases??

If you gents would mull over all of my replies to the List none of you have
ever rec'd 2 of them from me<G>!!  In the particular case had I not done so,
Mr. Bill and Tom Felts would have Rec'd TWO mails.

Only reason I mention it (other than just nice net etiquette) is when you are
on several (me, 14) those extra mails are a boat load!!!<VBG>

Happy '05 !!

Ed