[Healeys] Insurance

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 5 08:16:12 MST 2008

Please, Guys, who are we talking about here?  Unfortunately, I deleted
the previous emails of this thread.  Is it Hagerty?  'cause I'm about to
go with them for my '53 BN1 and my one-owner '72 240Z.  Like Mr.
Hartnet, my cars are driven every chance I get, even if it's just for a
drive along the Pacific Coast Hwy to check out this year's bikini styles
:-0)

Many thx,

Bill Barnett
Santa Ana, CA