[Healeys] Insurance

Richard Korn rkorn at simnet.is
Fri Jan 4 04:36:26 MST 2008

Gary,
I am in the same position as Alan. I live in Iceland most of the year where
of course I own  a daily driver but could not get classic car insurance any
where in Connecticut  unless I owned a driver car there also .I ended up
keeping the car at my parents and registering it in my fathers name to get
classic car insurance.
He does let me drive it when ever I want.

Richard
BN2 1956