[Healeys] Insurance

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Thu Jan 3 18:56:55 MST 2008

Jon,

I too have been using Taylor for several years.  Just recently increased my coverage on both cars.  They tell me on the phone that they require appraisals if the declared value exceeds 30000.

The part I dislike most about Taylor is that I have yet to get a satisfactory clarification on one point.  Something about test driving or personal driving or some such.  I don't have the contract in front of me.  When I try to get clarification on the vague statement by phone it is not made any clearer.  I am not so sure that they would accept liability in the event of an incident unless the driving was only for club events, parades and so on.

Keith Pennell