[Healeys] Insurance

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:11:13 MST 2008

Ron, I'm surprised to hear that Hagerty asks for an appraisal.

I have 5 cars with them and they have never asked for an appraisal.
Even over $100K.

Maybe I'm just lucky!

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'60 BN7 MkI  (For Sale)
'62 BN7 MkII
'65 BJ8
'53 MGTD
Healey100M at gmail.com

On Jan 3, 2008, at 1:01 PM, F. Ronald Rader wrote:

> :
>> I think any smart business person is going to want to know what your
>> car is worth.
>> Hagertys asks for an appraisal but that is usally a letter from the
>> shop.
>>
>> ron rader
>> 1965 BJ8
>> 1967 E FHC
>>
>> On Jan 3, 2008 8:52 AM,  <STOCKLAND at aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have been using J. C. Taylor Insurance to cover my autos for
>>> several
>>> years.  With some values exceeding $20,000, they want an