[Healeys] Top Gear - The Hill Climb Challenge

Paul Baker paulbaker52 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 02:19:55 MST 2008

Scott,

  I appreciate it may be a little difficult for you to join in on UK based hill climbing from Ontario but if anyone else likes the idea of taking your Healey up a track such as Prescott (as shown in the film clip) then get in touch with Allan Cameron (he's the one using the handkerchief at the beginning).  All the details can be found on the www.Healeysport.org website.  The 2008 calendar of events will be posted as soon.

  My own personal new years resolution for 2008 is to beat that yellow frogeye (Bugeye) this season!!

  Cheers
  Paul

  66 BJ8 - hill climb car
  67 BJ8
  65 Sprite - hill climb car

"J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Ladies & Gentlemen; Welcome to 2008.

Ron Kielbiski was kind enough to forward the following youtube event to me and I just could not help resist sharing it with you. I'm sure all of you Austin Healey addicts will cheer your team on. Enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-DGMrLGnLg

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!