[Healeys] B-J Auction

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Wed Jan 2 19:16:22 MST 2008

In looking at the list for this years auction, I was suprised to see not one
but two Kaiser Darrins on the block. We had a conversation about this car last
year on the list and I hadn't realized that there were any still around. You
get a real good look at the door/fender set up in their pictures, years ahead
in their design. I remember as a teen, going to the new car shows in the  50's
in Pittsburgh and walking around in utter amazement at all the new cars and
their designs.
Bill
BJ7