[Healeys] BJ7/8 Horns

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 13:33:20 MST 2008

Welcome to 2008 Mal;  Certainly it is possible to repair it yourself.  Or you could send it out and have it done.  What horns did you buy?  Do you know what the form of 'non-functioning' is?   I can forward instructions to help a DIY repair or alternative repair sources.  Let me know what your wishes are.
  And hey, remember, Murphy Lives.  :-)
  --Scott Morris
  PS: See you at pub night on the 9th

Mal Bruce <mbruce6 at cogeco.ca> wrote: << I have just purchased 2 horns on ebay, one works with a 12 volt jolt from a battery the other doesn't. When these arrive I would like to repair the non functioning one; is this possible? if so where do I begin? >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives