[Healeys] WW Balance in SoCal Area

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 21:24:27 MST 2008

I can think of no reason that anyone should charge this kind of money to do
WW.  Back in the day I used to fix flats on WW with a Coats manual machine,
and then later on a Coats 10-10.  Never had a problem.  Compared to the
machines the tire shops have now, those machines were so primitive they
should not have worked at all.
I have a pretty good feeling that a standard spin balancer would mount up a
WW just fine.  I know I bubbled balanced a bunch of them back in the day.
::: shrug:::
A _______ and his _________ are soon parted (fill in the blanks)

Rick