[Healeys] WW Balance in SoCal Area

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Fri Feb 29 18:36:57 MST 2008

John,
     How much did he charge you?  He wanted $400 to mount and balance
mine.  While I love my Healeys and want only the best for them, I
thought this was very excessive for just mounting and balancing.
Should not have been even half of that.  He is just mounting tires
and spin balancing them.  The only difference in steel wheel tire
balancing and wires is the way they mount to the machine.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

John Loftus