[Healeys] BJ8 Under carpet material??

edic edic at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 29 11:16:49 MST 2008

Robert,

You may want to visit Lin Rose's excellent restoration site for pictures and
descriptions of just about
anything you might want to know. I found it a wealth of knowledge and the
pictures and the site are worthy of some kind of award.
If you are like me, you can spend a lot of time just ooking at the pictures.
You may want to go to the section "Body & Interior" to see what
he has done concerning your issue. Hope this helps.

http://web.mac.com/linwoodrose/My_AH_3000_BT7_/Home.html

Mel Brunet
67 HBJ8L/39749
Land O Lakes, Fl