[Healeys] Web site of My complete restoration

gilbert gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Thu Feb 28 05:56:22 MST 2008

        You have created a fantastic and very educational site. I am
very impressed with the information available,  it is easy to
navigate and it is nice to see that someone  takes pride in their
work. Your site is a definite contribution to the Healey Fan out there."

        Cheers,

Gilbert
BT7 1961

Le 08-02-28 ` 07:23, Linwood Rose a icrit :