[Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

Eric (Rick) Wilkins wilko2 at cox.net
Tue Feb 26 17:53:44 MST 2008

Actually, the page is like any other. Right click the pics and "save
picture as".

There is a dded bonus from it being set up the way it is... If you
click the pictures, many of them open at a larger size, instead of the
reduced web size.

You can save the whole page as html, .mht, or .txt.

I don't get it... Is there a problem?