[Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 17:34:20 MST 2008

Whoops !!  Yes they can.  I downloaded the text and photos, saved the photos at the original high resolution, made lower resolution copies of the photos, and then created a 12 page MSWord document of Lin's article.  I also created a pdf version which has been sent to Lin as a Thank You in appreciation for his efforts.  He may make a copy available.

  I find his car to be a gorgeous creation and the hardtop job very well done.  That he provided a writeup of his efforts to the Healey community is enormously appreciated.  My vested interest is that I have two BT7 hardtops awaiting restoration.

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 BT7 MkII

John Sims <ahbn6 at optonline.net> wrote:
  Ed is correct. I successfully downloaded the text but the photos are
protected and cvan not be downloaded.
John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ
www.healey6.com