[Healeys] non Healey- Barn find

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon Feb 25 15:12:42 MST 2008

Sorry to bomb the list as they say, but
I have recently come in possession of a 1964 MGB roadster.  It appears to be
a 31,000 mile car and mostly un molested and RUST FREE.
 I would like to sell it as quickly as possible, I haven't taken any
pictures yet, but will be happy to send them if anyone in Healey land is
looking for a good complete solid driver for themselves or a child's first
car..
I interested please call, it just takes too much time to answer every
question over the net.
Thanks,
Dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com