[Healeys] [ot] car show pics

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:49:22 MST 2008

Hey Folks,

I was at my local Highland Games over the weekend (here in Phoenix,
Arizona) and there were a number of british cars on display. It's
mainly a teaser for next weekend's Wheels of Britain car show. I
snapped photos of what was there, an Austin, a Morgan, some Mini's and
a couple MGBs. My site doesn't show the captions on the photos yet,
but if you do the slideshow they appear.

http://www.theymightberacing.com/Shows/CarShows.aspx

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/