[Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

Richard Hosmer rahosmer at citlink.net
Sun Feb 24 21:12:58 MST 2008

Al & Joe, et al,

Sorry guys, I do respect your opinions, and I will agree that the factory
one is the best of a rum lot, but I still do NOT like it, period.  :-)

I also paint my rear drums black (even though I know full well they should
be silver) because, then, from a distance the wheels appear to "match", and
I also like the contrast of the silver over the black. To each his own. My
car is probably 98% original, since I am the original owner, and much of it
has never been apart.

Dick Hosmer
62 BT7 tricarb