[Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

Richard Hosmer rahosmer at citlink.net
Sun Feb 24 10:51:47 MST 2008

Linwood,

That was a SUPER SUPER job, I do not see how it could be improved upon.

And this is from a guy who would not take a hardtop as a gift. Personally, I
think it is a visual abomination, and a terrible detriment to the lines of
the vehicle. But that is just me.  :-)

However, I still very much appreciate the effort it took to do, and, believe
it or not, I read your article word for word - it was fascinating, and will
obviously be a GREAT addition to the Healey knowledge base. Thank you!

Dick Hosmer
BT7 tricarb