[Healeys] healey 3000 radio

Gaagten gaagten at hetnet.nl
Sun Feb 24 06:04:40 MST 2008

alan.vintagewireless at lineone.net <alan.vintagewireless at lineone.net>
Try this one. It is an english based one men company, which you better
phone. I had my Motorola AM radio rebuild a couple of months ago to FM and
an Ipod connection.
I have to say Alan did a beautiful job, however took about 2 months.
I payed lb 320 incl. vat and shipping costs.
Hope this will help.

Regards,
Ge Aagten
The Netherlands