[Healeys] Connecting Rod Torque Settings? - BN1

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 06:06:57 MST 2008

Alan

Are you talking about the big or small ends?

If the big ends, then unless you have the later Nyloc nuts you have to
work backwards and forwards to get the split pin through the
castellations. Only the later BN1 and BN2s had longer bolts and Nyloc
nuts. If you were perhaps thinking of your Atlantic then this had
finished production before the change to Nyloc came in.

Regards

--
John Harper