[Healeys] Transmission OD - 22% vs 28%

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Feb 21 18:40:40 MST 2008

Bill,

 If you change out those sun/planetary gears, send me the 28% set!

Seriously, to answer your question you need to ask yourself if greatly
relaxed RPM's at highway speeds is important to you (the 28% ratio), or do
you want a higher revving engine at highway speeds (the 22% ratio). Unless
you want a sprint car for tight track work and faster mid range
acceleration, I'd leave everything alone as you have it.

Rich Chrysler