[Healeys] Lots of expensive Healeys for sale

Mr. Bill BN1 at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 21 13:52:22 MST 2008

I apologize that I deleted the response to this e-mail from Alan
indicating that Mr. Emerson's backers must surely have deep pockets to
be able to move these cars into that museum.

I just spoke to my friend in the U.K.  While he requests to remain
anonymous he did explain the situation.  It seems that Mr. Allan
Casavant, owner of said vehicles, has found himself in much the same
domestic situation as Sir Paul McCartney.  The cars that were to go to
the museum are now part of the divorce settlement and, unfortunately,
may never make it over here.

That is certainly too bad for all of us Healey enthusiasts in the colonies.

I was also saddened to hear that Peter Cox, Joe's father and the
original purchaser of the Rolls Healey from Arthur Carter has passed away.

Bill Barnett
BN1 #663